CREATING INTELLIGENT TEAMS
Revised in August 2020!
About the Book
Creating Intelligent Teams is a different way to initiate, manage and lead effective and positive change in teams and organizations. For any organization looking to nurture and develop talent from amongst its own employees, the book offers an accessible, yet highly informative, information resource on:
- How to recognize the influences on, and dynamics of, individuals and teams.
- How to enhance team performance.
- How effective leaders can boost productivity and build intelligent teams.
- How to access and release the potential in teams.
- How to navigate change successfully.
- How to lead diversity and create culturally intelligent teams.
The updated edition includes a new chapter.