Become a Coaching Supervisor
You’re an experienced coach who believes deeply in the potential of your profession. You know that coaches are at their best when they are aware of their own impact. As a systems-inspired supervisor, you will thoughtfully encourage others to reflect on their approach. CRR Global’s coaching supervisor training program is for those who are:
- comfortable with learning collaboratively and holding space for uncertainty.
- curious about exploring ethical dilemmas and best practices.
- interested in different approaches and ideas.
- capable of switching between pair, team and organizational coaching.
- confident in holding the role of colleague, rather than teacher or guide.
- ready to expand the range of services they offer.
Want to add supervision to your skillset? This is the place to begin.