Mastery in the making
ORSC™ Certification is the culmination of months and even years of commitment by students who wish to become practitioners of the competencies, tools and skills that make CRR Global so uniquely positioned in the marketplace. So, take your ORSC™ training to its logical conclusion by becoming a world-class practitioner through enrolling in ORSC™ Certification. With over 500 certified ORSCCers all over the globe, it’s safe to say that this unique, comprehensive eight-month program with extensive practice, online study and supervision, is designed to produce the best ORSC™ practitioners in the world!
What is the ORSC Certification program?
The ORSC Certification program consists of two semesters of practice (four months each semester, with a three-week break), online study, and extensive supervision. During Certification you will move the ORSC material out of the introductory level into mastery and practical application.
Students must have completed the Fundamentals of ORSC™ or ORS@Work, and Intelligence, Geography, Path and Systems Integration (in that order) prior to registering for Certification.
Some components of the program are:
Skill Drill Calls. Two-hour calls where you will study an ORSC™ skill or tool in depth and then practice coaching with it.
17 Hours of Supervision. The program places a premium on supervision with five hours of Group Supervision (learning from each others coaching recordings), six hours of live Team Coaching Supervision (using scenario) and six hours of Individual (one-on-one) Supervision.
Colleague Calls. Frequent triads with your fellow students to discuss the material and create community.
WorldWork Project. The worldwork project allows you to apply the ORSC™ materials in the real world and develop yourself as a change agent. The project can be as modest or ambitious as you choose.
100 Hours of Coaching. Students have a year to complete their hours and the practice requirement supports you crossing the edge to become a successful ORSC™ practitioner.
Three-Day Residential. Training in Group Processes.
- Practice Development. Over the course of the program you will learn how to confidently talk about ORSC™ coaching, enroll clients and charge what you are worth.
- Mastery as an ORSC™ Certified Coach. The Program creates proficiency and skill in consistently using the ORSC™ tools and skills with clients.
- Personal Growth. Emotional and social intelligence is a natural side effect of continuing ORSC™ study. Deepen the powerful personal growth you began during the courses.
- Credentialing. Upon successful completion you will receive the ORSCC Credential. This will make you one of the elite graduates of the first accredited Relationship Systems Coaching Program in the world, offering your practice a considerable marketing edge.
- Practically apply your learning with your WorldWork Project. The WorldWork Project invites you to directly apply the ORSC™ model to an area in your personal or professional life where you passionately desire change to come about. Use the project to help you create programs, open new niches, or improve your personal relationships.
Who would benefit from Certification?
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche, coaching relationship systems in any industry.
- Personal, executive and organizational coaches who want to skill-up to be able to work with larger groups and teams.
- Agile coaches and project managers.
- Mediators, lawyers, couples and family therapists.
- OD consultants.
- Anyone for whom “relationship matters” to drive their business.
Our Certification Faculty.
Certification is led by a combination of CRR Global’s most senior Faculty members. They are highly qualified and experienced coach practitioners who will share with you real-life examples of the successful application of tools and competencies. The Certification Faculty holds a wide range of roles with their students: from teacher, trainer and colleague to supervisor.
The Certification Faculty are true pioneers and leaders when it comes to virtual delivery. The certification program has been virtual since its inception. Our Faculty holds mastery in fostering learning and relationship online.
Curious to learn more about Certification?
Watch this video as CRR Global Co-Founder Faith Fuller explains ORSC™ Certification.
Certification is organized by CRR Global and produced in multiple locations around the world, including the US, the Middle East, Japan and China. The language in which the program is offered is English (unless otherwise indicated).
ORSC™ Certification gives you 96.5 ICF CCEUs. Completion of ORSC Certification meets the requirements of an entire ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP).
I have been coaching and consulting with organizations for over 25 years; CRR Global has the most practical, impactful and accessible models and tools I have ever experienced.
Jennifer W. Campbell
Senior Consultant & Coach Organizational Development, Leadership & Change
I was one of the first 100 people to go through the ORSC Certification program. I have never looked back. I had been in the OD field for 20 years before I got my ORSC and since then I have doubled my skills in the room. I am able to hold the space like I never could before and I can sit in the fire and let the team members learn about what is happening in a way that opens up massive possibilities for them and their organization. ORSC showed me where I was closed down and helped me open to vulnerability. This experience has served me beautifully in both my professional and private life. I credit this program for opening my eyes to so much more than I knew was possible.
ORSCC, M.Ed, Change Leader, Providence Health Care
Exploring Relationship Systems Intelligence.
You will achieve mastery in a cutting-edge coaching model based on Systems Theory, Process Work, Family Systems Therapy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Quantum Physics, Co-Active Coaching™ and more. At its core is the evolution of the principles of Emotional Intelligence (relationship with oneself), and Social Intelligence (relationship with other) to Relationship Systems Intelligence (RSI) where the focus is on the collective wisdom of the group, team or system.
Cohort #63 – Wonder
With European-friendly times
Tuesdays 5pm to 7pm CEST (8am to 10am PST)
Orientation Call Date:
January 17, 2023
Start Call Date:
February 07, 2023
May 13 – June 1, 2023
June 2-4, 2023 – European Time Zone Friendly, 9am to 5pm CEST
End Call Date:
October 17, 2023
Not sure if Certification is for you?
Join us for a Certification Information Call by registering below:
November 14, 2022, 08:00 AM Pacific Time/10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
December 16, 2022, 08:00 AM Pacific Time/10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
For more information about our local Partners, click on any of the locations below.