Organization and Relationship Systems at Work.
Organization and Relationship Systems at Work (ORS@Work) is a two-day course that explores the ORSC™ coaching model, and is a business-focused version of ORSC™ Fundamentals. It can serve as the first course in the ORSC™ series.
What you will learn.
In this two-day course, you will leverage Relationship Systems Intelligence™ to tackle some of the common ailments that plague work environments:
- Ineffective or toxic communication
- Low team morale or burnout
- Conflict avoidance and non-resolution
- Lack of creativity and productivity
- Confusion about roles on a team
By the end of the course:
- You will be better equipped to handle mergers, acquisitions, downsizing and growth.
- Your teams will be more resilient, positive and fearless in the face of conflict.
- Individuals will be more engaged, inspired and adept at navigating politically-charged situations.
- You’ll feel greater confidence engaging entire teams and organizations in development initiatives.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Team supervisors, organizational leaders, managers, and HR professionals.
- Agile coaches and Scrum masters.
- OD consultants, financial planners, or anyone who relies on relationships to drive their business.
- Personal, executive, and organizational coaches who will benefit from an effective relationship systems approach to working with groups of clients.
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche—coaching relationship systems in their industry of choice.
What to expect.
All courses are led by CRR Global Faculty members. They are highly qualified and experienced coach practitioners who will share with you real-life examples of the successful application of tools and competencies.
At CRR Global, we practice experiential learning with a focus on active participation and learning by doing. There will be numerous opportunities for you to coach and facilitate, as well as to receive feedback on your newly acquired relationship systems coaching skills.
To deepen the learning, participants will have to organise from within their own network an actual relationship system to coach during an evening within the training course.
ORS@Work is part of an ACSTH program. It is the first course of CRR Global’s ICF Accredited Coach Training Program. By completing this course you will receive a Certificate of completion for ORS@Work and you’ll qualify for 12 Continuous Coach Education Units from the International Coaching Federation (12 ICF CCEUS).
I have completed four coach training programs, taken emotional intelligence certification and change management training and yet it is CRR Global’s Relationship Systems tools and models that always come to the forefront of my work with my clients, whether we’re tackling a large scale organizational change or I’m engaged in one-on-one coaching with an executive or business owner.
President & Senior Consultant Axletree Consulting
Exploring Relationship Systems Intelligence.
You will be introduced to a cutting-edge coaching model based on Systems Theory, Process Work, Family Systems Therapy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Quantum Physics, Co-Active Coaching™ and more. At its core is the evolution of the principles of Emotional Intelligence (relationship with oneself), and Social Intelligence (relationship with other) to Relationship Systems Intelligence (RSI) where the focus is on the collective wisdom of the group, team or system.
How to book a course.
Our courses are organized by region by our network of Partners across the globe. Book a course with your local CRR Global partner!
ORS@Work is currently available in the US, Canada, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, and UAE.