Vision and Potential™
The Path course is part of the ORSC™ series. It focuses on partnerships as a creative force, while exploring how to create a shared vision and a strategic plan for achieving that vision.
Relationships are inherently generative, they produce something unique the moment two or more people get together. What is created may be feelings or stories or plans or ideas. It could be something as mundane as a task list or as profound as a baby.
In this course you will focus on partnerships as a creative force, and examine concepts like the Path of Relationship, Quantum Physics and Dreams.
You will explore key ORSC tools.
The three levels of reality.
Relationships, personal and professional, are paths to growth. In order to maximize the power and potential of relationships, one must understand the different levels of reality in which relationship dwells, and then become more fluid at moving among those levels. In this course, you will learn how to help your clients choose what they create.
The Path Course also provides tools for working with conflict, which is crucial anytime you’re dealing with relationships. Since most conflicts arise when people don’t share a vision or the same “consensus reality,” the first step to mitigating conflict is to be aware of those differences. During this three-day course, you’ll have the opportunity to practice several tools that will turn conflict into a powerful engine for growth.
Myths are powerful and archetypal narratives that shape our reality. As relationship systems evolve, inevitably new myths take shape, some of which can create an identity crisis as the individuals wtihin the system continue to act from the “originial myth,” when in fact, they already occupy a new one. In Path you’ll explore how to locate a “myth crisis” and then work with your client to manifest the new myth.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the theory and application of the Three Levels of Reality and how they are critical to the healthy functioning of relationship systems.
- Be able to uncover and coach the conscious and unconscious fears that impact relationship behaviors (High/Low Dream).
- Know the theory for identifying the deep meaning of each relationship system and have the tools to assist clients in accessing it (Relationship Myth).
- Understand the function of a relationship myth as a governing structure for relationships of all kinds and the need for myth change over time.
- Have tools for working with myth and myth change and have a chance to practice those tools with personal and organizational vignettes.
- Have a tool for creating conscious and intentional emotional fields to support specific coaching situations (MetaSkills™ Wheel).
- Possess a set of large-group tools for bringing an organizational vision down into practical reality (Bringing Down the Vision).
- Know at least three techniques for exploring the transpersonal aspects of relationship systems; (Myths, MetaSkills™, and Partner as Aspect of the Divine Dreammaker).
Part of the ORSC™ Series.
All courses of the ORSC series must be taken in the following order as each course builds upon the previous one.
- Fundamentals of ORSC™ or ORS@Work
- Intelligence: a Roadmap for Change™
- Geography: Roles & Structure™
- Path: Vision & Potential™
- Systems Integration: Moving Toward Mastery™
Participants must have completed the Fundamentals of ORSC™ or ORS@Work, Intelligence and Geography course prior to registering for Path.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Experienced coaches who want to develop a new market niche, coaching relationship systems in any industry.
- Personal, executive and organizational coaches who want to skill-up to be able to work with larger groups and teams.
- Agile coaches and project managers.
- Mediators, lawyers, couples and family therapists.
- OD consultants.
- Anyone for whom “relationship matters” to drive their business.
What to expect.
All courses are led by CRR Global Faculty members. They are highly qualified and experienced coach practitioners who will share with you real-life examples of the successful application of tools and competencies.
At CRR Global, we practice experiential learning with a focus on active participation and learning by doing. There will be numerous opportunities for you to coach and facilitate, as well as to receive feedback on your newly acquired relationship systems coaching skills.
To deepen the learning, participants will have to organise from within their own network an actual relationship system to coach during an evening within the training course.
This course is available in a virtual or in-person format depending on your location. Just like our in-person courses, our virtual courses give you access to the full suite of Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC™) tools. Whether delivered in-person or virtual, experiential learning and active participation are at their core.
ORSC™ Path is part of the ORSC Series, CRR Global’s ICF Accredited Coach Training Program. By completing this module you will qualify for 18 Continuous Coach Education Units from the International Coaching Federation (18 ICF CCEUS).
I have been coaching and consulting with organizations for over 25 years; CRR Global has the most practical, impactful and accessible models and tools I have ever experienced.
CEO & Director, Full Circle Group
I've been using ORSC in my work for nearly a decade, and it rocks! My practice is enormously successful and I feel fulfilled having taken the courses and applied the contents with hundreds of couples over thousands of hours of coaching calls, as well as fortune 500 companies, non profits and governmental agencies. This stuff works and beats what any competitor is offering!
Charles Zook, CPCC, MBA
Coach & Consultant
Exploring Relationship Systems Intelligence.
You will further explore a cutting-edge coaching model based on Systems Theory, Process Work, Family Systems Therapy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Quantum Physics, Co-Active Coaching™ and more. At its core is the evolution of the principles of Emotional Intelligence (relationship with oneself), and Social Intelligence (relationship with other) to Relationship Systems Intelligence (RSI) where the focus is on the collective wisdom of the group, team or system.
How to book a course.
Our courses are organized by region by our network of Partners across the globe. Book a course with your local CRR Global partner!