Introduction to Systems Inspired Coaching
Improve your ability to work within organizational systems
Systemic coaching listens and pays attention to the web of connections between members of the system, with a soft focus on the individual part of the organization.
This is an entry level course designed specifically for Agile coaches and Organizational leaders who want a deeper understanding of Systems Coaching and are looking to improve their ability to work within organizational systems.
What are the benefits of Systems Inspired Coaching?
- You will learn about the key concepts in Systems Coaching and how, as an Agilist or Organizational leader you can apply them in any organizational context.
- You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the foundation of systems thinking and the concepts of emergence, function and performance.
- You will be exposed to new to coaching tools and skills and learn how to effectively execute these in an organizational context.
- You will be introduced to concepts in service of the clients’ agenda
By committing to the learning about Systems Inspired Coaching, you will develop a practical skillset that you will be able to implement regardless if you work with teams or individuals.
Who is this course for?
- Agile Coaches and ScrumMasters
- Team / Organizational Leaders
- Newcomers to Systems Inspired Coaching
What to expect?
Held virtually, the course will be facilitated by certified ORSC coaches, Floyd Carlson and Terrance Turpin an ICAgile Certified Expert In Agile Coaching (ICE-AC).
The course comprises of 4 x 1/2 day sessions and costs $1199 USD.