We are thrilled that you would like to write a post on our blog! Just a few things to consider to help you write an impactful post.
– You should be familiar with CRR Global’s work and by preference have followed or are following our courses.
– Please send your post outline to CRR Global’s social media team (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can approve your idea and add it to our publishing schedule.
– The post must be your original work.
– We advise a word count between 750 – 1000 words.
– Your blog post should highlight CRR Global’s work: i.e. examples of ORSC in action, a personal story, some learnings or tips for the reader, etc.
– Provide us with an image to which we can have the full copyright.
– Write a brief (5 sentences) bio with your submission, and provide a recent high-resolution headshot.
– Please share your post on your social media networks once it has been published by CRR Global to increase its reach.
We look forward to hearing from you!
CRR Global Social Media Team